Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Digital Whisper ~ Man owns it all!




Digital Whispers is challenging us to form a photo collage with the subject matter of men....or man.  I had fun with this for sure.  I have to say that though this is 2013....men still beat women out on salary's and top jobs!  Kind of sad, really!  Let us hope this finally changes.  Yes?


My take on the challenge....which is a variation on the theme....







They each tell a story...can you read them?

Have a creative and imaginative day!
Hugging you
SueAnn


4 comments:

Brian Miller said...

umm...there is nothing there?
smiles...hope you have a lovely weekend sue ann...

Hilary said...

Cutest dummy place holder I've ever seen though. ;)

Tabor said...

Not sure about this dummy place holder thing, but I do like the more sophisticated montages that you are posting. They do tell a story even if it is different for each of us.

Friko said...

Not sure, but I can see man in various guises. Crossing bridges?