Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Abstract Wednesday ~ Color holds a mystery!



This week, stop over and visit Nature Footsteps and see the newest entries for the challenge of taking a photo and creating an abstract with it.  This is actually quite a undertaking and I love it.

My ideas for this week are.....








My goal...to abstract the image as much as possible and still maintain it's structure.  Here color is definitely the main component.  Next week, I will try a more monochromatic pallet.

Have a creative and imaginative day!
Hugging you

SueAnn

8 comments:

Maggie May said...

I like no 3. Its the colours!!!!
Maggie x

Nuts in May

Sherri B. said...

What beautiful and vibrant colors...I think you've achieved your goal! Lovely.

Indrani said...

Very colorful and lovely creations.

Lmkazmierczak said...

Your first one with the hands intrigues me the most this week. My Abstract: http://lmkazmierczak.blogspot.com/2013/04/valuable-junk.html

Lynne with an e said...

Very exciting acid-trip colours! Wonderfully abstract. By Jove, I think you've got it!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Fun! I think I like the first one best.

NatureFootstep said...

I love your creativity. You must have much fun. My favourite among your work today is the one with a face in it. It is fun to try to figure out what you did. :)

SandyCarlson said...

You inspire me to think in color!