Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Photo Art Friday ~ Smile!!

Photo Art Friday



Our challenge, posed by Bonnie over at Pixel Dust Photo Art, was to do a still life. And of course, jazz it up!! LOL!!

The photo I started with is...



The filter I used to alter it is from Bonnie's offerings...


 The final picture...



And another altered piece...




My version of alteration...




Interesting effects...my verdict is still out about these.  Ha!

Have a magical and creative day!
Hugging you
SueAnn

13 comments:

Brian Miller said...

i like the last one best...it still retains its pop...i think the blue filter drowns out the first a bit...

hope you have a great weekend sueann

Anonymous said...

I like the snowy shot!

Unspoken said...

I love the last one. Something very hopeful about autumn's harvest warming winter's reign.

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

How did you put snow on your pumpkin? How very cool in every way. Very cute and very well done, SueAnne ...

Andrea @ From the Sol

Currie Silver said...

Great fun and BIG smiles!!

Unknown said...

Looks magical SueAnn! Glad to finally pop over for a vist to see what you've been up to. Hope you are well.

Kellie

Hilary said...

I might not have much creativity .. I usually like the originals best but out of the altered ones, I quite like the first snowy pic.

Anonymous said...

love the last two! funny and creative!

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

Like the last one with all the whipped cream! :)

Anonymous said...

Creavity done pieces.

SandyCarlson said...

These are astounding!

lorik said...

These really are magical. I like them both.

Ida said...

These are so fun.
The first one makes the pumpkins look "mysterious."
My favorite is the last edit.