Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Silent Saturday ~ Part Ninety-one!!



Pocket Dreams

I walk through this world with a pen in my hand,
and a paint brush in my pocket;
looking for colors
and words that refresh






I walked through a sunset,
tawny and gold;
savage, yet scorching
searing my soul,
melting ideas; my dreams.




I walked through a forest; tall pine trees,
cool and mysterious, shadowing my mind;
halting my step with a sound.








I walked on the oceans; beaches of sand,
softly textured and bronze -
Suffocating my thoughts;
grasping my music and songs.



I waked through a garden,
flowers bending with dew;
dazzling colors, crushed and forgotten;
faded like days long gone.




I walked through this world,
with a pen in my hand;
and a paintbrush in my pocket.
The pen was forsaken,
the brush dried and worn;
all I have left is my pocket.




Have a magical and blessed day
Hugging you
SueAnn

Written by SueAnn...images by SueAnn...hope you enjoy both!




8 comments:

Nikki (Sarah) said...

the creativity in this ignited my own. Beautiful, stunning.

Brian Miller said...

oh my so very cool...you are an artist...the 4 square sunset shots are amazing...love the mist in the greenery as well...happy saturday sue ann

ellen abbott said...

Oh, wonderful pictures. I like the way you played with the top ones.

Maggie May said...

These are lovely photos and the jigsaw is intriguing.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

Burlap Luxe said...

Thank you for sharing your beauty!
and all you create over here.
xx
Dore

Unknown said...

Hello sweetie!

This is rather a melancholy poem and makes me feel a little sad. The images are gorgeous and I love the digital alterations you did, especially the ones with the distressed looking edges.

I read your sidebar message under your picture and I just love that! I'm a little late with this but Happy New Year! Hope it's your best one yet!

Thank you so much for all of your visits. I treasure each and every one of your comments. ;)

xoxo
~Kellie

SandyCarlson said...

That was one fantastic post, SueAnn. A wonderful poem to accompany those images. A beautiful, creative mind that insists on being fed with the right stuff!

Joanna Jenkins said...

hi SueAnn, This post is beautiful from start to finish-- every bit. Well done.

xo jj