Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Random Tuesday....It's beginning to look....!!!!



 It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!  Don't you think?  I've got the snow!  And the cold!!  And the decorations and the baking supplies!  Even smells like Christmas!  So cool!  I love this time of year!  But I could do without the snow!  Sigh!  But it is pretty!

Thought I would share some of my decorations!!....

The mantle..





I decided to go COLOR this season... !!  Now the tree!!...





The stockings....



I found these stockings for $1.00 a piece at Dollar Tree!  Aren't they pretty?  I just added the glitter names and wa la!!  We have Christmas!!

Tablescape in living room...




I had a girls' day out with myself!  Ha!  I got my nails and toes done!!  They are so Christmassy!!



My hands have ink and glue all over them...sorry about that!  But the nails are the coolest!!  3D poinsettias!!

It was cold...it was snowy..but the sunrise was awesome...





I still have the dining room to decorate!  This will happen today I hope! Surgery tomorrow!!!  Yikes!  I am now getting nervous!  Ha!!  Think of me around 9:30 A.M.  MST!!

All my Christmas present shopping is done and 3/4 of the food shopping!  I have last minute stuff to purchase; but that has to wait until next week.  I sure hope I can get out and do it?  But I know Cheri or Dr. John will give me a hand!!  Good thing!!  I need eggnog and orange juice!  Oh!  And some brandy!!

Don't you just love this time of year?  People are smiling and helping each other!  I love it!!  And all the lights and decorations!  Oh boy!!

Well, it's that time again boys and girls!!  Random Tuesday...and all those wonderful bloggers who share their randomness with all of us!!  You must go and visit Stacy at Stacy Uncorked! Then go and visit Keely at the UnMom and tell her we miss her and that we are waiting patiently for her return from the Zombie Wars!!

Have a magical and blessed day!
Hugging you
SueAnn

8 comments:

Maggie May said...

You have some lovely Christmassy things that make lovely photos.
Maggie x

Nuts in May

Brian Miller said...

all your christmas decorations are lovely sue ann...it is surely beginning to look a lot like christmas. smiles.

ellen abbott said...

everything looks wonderful and I love the nails. but...more surgery?

Kim Mailhot said...

Lovely preparations ! Wishing you well with the surgery and recovery.

Light and love !

Kristina P. said...

Your house looks beautiful! I really love that star on the mantle.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh Miss SueAnn, you've done a bang~up job deckin' the halls. What a festive beautiful home you have there.

God bless and have a magnificent day!!!

BTW: Giveaway, my place...ya'll come. I'll put on a pot of tea and set the fudge out for ya! :o)

SandyCarlson said...

First off, your nails are gorgeous! And so are your decorations. These are beautiful shots. I love those stockings, too.

imbeingheldhostage said...

BeeeUtiful!! I love your colors-- they look so rich and lush. The tree is gorgeous and I WANT THOSE NAILS!!!