Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Silent Saturday ~ Part Twenty four



The sun is slowly coming up over the mountains.  Filling the sky with it's glory!  Such a spectacular way to start my morning walk.  He always paints such beautiful and powerful pictures.  He greets me!!   I greet Him with respect and awe!



Delicate and wild!  Sharing itself freely with no reservations.  Oh to be able to live such as this!





Reaching for the sun or is that me that has attracted it's attention?



Happily gathered together sharing their finery.  I wonder when the dance starts?



The shy and beautiful Morning Glories!!





The Queen has arrived!  Her ballgown puts others to shame!



The sunflowers have yet to greet the sun.  But it's leaves share some of the secret!!





Greeting our neighbors after our walk!  Cookie and Pie!  Dr. John offers a treat to Pie!







Our walk ends in a blaze of glory!  Thank you for joining me this morning!  Hope you have a magical and blessed weekend!
Hugging you,
SueAnn

14 comments:

Diane said...

Oh my, what a beautful post--puts everything in perspective.

Brian Miller said...

hwat beautiful pics...the little clouds byt he mountian int he first pic look like dolphins swiming....marvelous skies...say hi to those neighbors for me...smiles.

Tabor said...

I love those little flowers with the swirly red skirts. They do look like they are dancing.

Indrani said...

Terrific shots! What a wonderful series of shots from your walk, thank you for sharing.

ellen abbott said...

beautiful pics. Even early in the morning it's too hot and humid for walks here.

pinkglitterfae said...

Glorious photography! It helps when there is so much beauty in nature doesn't it?
have a fabulous day!
xoxo
betty

Anonymous said...

No two sky photos are ever the same. That's the great thing about the sky, it offers such originality.

Di

Maggie May said...

Lovely photos and I like the horses and the sky scene best.

Maggie X

Nuts in May

auntiegwen said...

You live in a very beautiful place xx

Joanna Jenkins said...

Amazing! I love taking walks with you. It's like stepping into a different world.

Thanks!
jj

Hilary said...

Gorgeous, colourful photos. That Pie sure is a beauty!

Jill said...

You take fabulous photos - and have such a wonderful appreciation of the world around you! Thanks so much for sharing!

christina said...

deep sigh for such beauty. xo

Unknown said...

Oh, I'd missed this.

and you've made my day.
thank you so much for sharing this glory.
unbelievable.