Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

WIP ~ Fiber Sculpture ~ Day Five

Here it is Day Five and I have glued down the fabric onto the canvas and adhered handmade paper to the canvas as well.  I have some nice rich colors going on. 















Now I have to add the tubes over this...that will make sense when I show the next series of photos!  I need an assistant to help me with that procedure.  Oh Dr. John????

And remember!  This is only canvas one!  Canvas two will have the same texture on the bottom as this one...but different colors on the rest of it.

Hope you enjoy this process!

Have a magical and blessed day!
Hugs
SueAnn

13 comments:

Brian Miller said...

ha. hope you and your assistant have fun...coming along nicely!

SandyCarlson said...

Amazing work, my friend. Just amazing.

Mimi said...

It looks awesome so far!

ellen abbott said...

I'm enjoying it very much. Still curious when those large sheets of paper you made come into play.

Jill said...

Mmmm I'm very curious!! What are these tubes I wonder? Looking forward to watching this project unfold!

Cindy said...

Very curious to where you will take us next. I am loving the colors...we had a tornado warning today. so much for my hanging plant. lol. Just very windy.

Maggie May said...

Wish I could assist! Looking forward to the next bit!
Maggie X

Nuts in May

Bossy Betty said...

Waiting for more! More! Love the patterns and colors here!

CiCi said...

I am enjoying seeing the various phases. I know you had a vision of a finished product before you started. So for us it is a surprise.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Well I have to admit, I don't know exactly what a "fiber sculpture" is, but I'm still dying to see the finished product because you have piqued my curiosity, girl!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

- Margaret

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Ooooh....so exciting to see your progress! This is going to be gorgeous! Such rich color and texture! Red, btw, is my all time favorite color...and so you simply CANNOT go wrong with this one! I can already tell it is a WINNER!!! Love, Janine XO

Joanna Jenkins said...

Loving these colors-- They caught my eye in my sidebar and look even better larger in your post :-)
Thanks,
jj