Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

WIP ~ Day Seven



Well I spend the day yesterday adding beads to the surface of the mirror. If you remember. I installed brass and copper nails into the top of the mirror frame before I grouted. This was after I grouted, so I could string copper wire and put beads on the wire.

Here are some close ups of the beading.


I hope I got close enough so you could see the copper wire and beads!?! It was tedious, but I like how it turned out. How about you?

Today, I paint the edges black so you don't see the raw wood edge. That way, when the mirror is put in, there will be no separation showing in the reflection.

Hope you have enjoyed this process...I sure did.

I will post some over all when I can get this puppy outdoors. So far, I have only been able to show you sections.

Have a magical and blessed weekend!!
Hugging you
SueAnn