Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Surprise!!

I received the most wonderful surprise in the mail. It actually made me cry. From my wonderful friend, from Seahorse Ranch, Charlotte!!! She said she had a little something for me and that alone made me feel so special!!
But when I opened this package....I was blown away! I had no idea that her "little something" would just amaze me!

Isn't it just the most beautiful banner you have ever seen???? I sure think so! I just can't thank her enough.
For those of you who don't know....TRY is my New Years' Resolution Word!!! And she did this just for me??!!
We have only met on the internet but I feel like I have known her for such a long time. She is the sweetest and dearest person!
Thank you dear Charlotte...you have made my month!!
I just had to share with all of you!! I am seriously blown away!!
Have a magical and blessed day!
Hugging you
SueAnn