Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN- Again!!!!!!



Well now it is official!! Tonight is the night!! Goblins and witches are out patrolling the neighborhood in search of those delectable treats!! CANDY!!!
We, unfortunately, don't get any kids coming to our door nowadays. I miss that! I would always dress up and make my front porch and walkway as scary as I could! What fun! And I would by real candy; like Snickers and Milky Way!! No candy corn here!! LOL!!
John and I joined friends of ours and went to a Halloween party last night! What fun! It was a restaruant all decked out with gruesome and grizzly decorations!! We had a blast and I am sharing some pics! I am the vampire; all dressed in black. John is my victim! I made really cool holes in his neck and made sure he was good and pale.My friend Cheri went as Mae West and her husband, Paul, was WC Fields!! These first few pics are us at the nail salon. We got mani's and pedi's before we went to the party!! Now that is what I call getting ready for the evening!!
So that was my evening! I hope you all are doing something fantastic on this special holiday!!! And above all; that you are having a blast!! It is the one night of the year where you can be someone or something else and PLAY!!!!
Hugs and have a magical weekend!
SueAnn